cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Propose item packaging data for customs declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to update packaging data information as mentioned below in the item level of Customs declaration

1. CNTNO (Container Number)

2. PGETY (Package Type)

3. PGESU (Number of Packages)

4. PGEX1 (External Package Number)

I am using BAdI for Default Data in Customs Shipment and Customs Declaration. I have checked all the methods in this BAdI, and the method which fits more close to my requirement is ITEM_LEGPGE_PROPOSE. But this method allows me to update

a. Package Tye

b. Number of Packages

How should I take care of updating other two fields : Container Number and External Package Number?

Is there any other BAdI in GTS which takes care of it?

I would really appreciate your inputs on this.

Note:

I am transfering this Packaging Data information from Packaging data tab present at item level in Transit document (Type: TRLOIM) to Packaging data tab present at item level Customs declaration (Type: CULOIM).

The transit document is extended with items and packaging information through the receipt of an EDI message from Customs.

Thanks & regards,

Yogesh A Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When transfering the DATA to GTS the Program fills the API for the transfer, you can go and change the information there. For this you can use the BADI's that are found in the feeder System under

SPRO / Sales & Distribution / Foreign Trade/Customs / SAP GTS Plugin / BADI for SAP Global Trade Services / Edit control for document transfer.

As mentionned above you may replace the GU number by your container Number (Field EXT_ID) or you can try by filling EXT_ID2 / or use any of the additionnal Fields of the Declaration, or in GTS you have the possibility to add supplementary fields in to the declaration (but I never tried it up to now) in the API which is called at "Perform api6800_csd_Synchronize" during the document transfer.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems container number is only passed to GTS from ECC via Handling Units. If no HU with container number, no standard interface. Same may apply to external package number.