Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

badi in /sapapo/ccr

manasbehera
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

The requirement in to implement to BADI in APO system to /sapapo/ccr report. There are some PRs( purchase requisitions) which are stopped to CIFed to R/3.( based on material and locations maintained in a custom table ). When we run this report we get the error message with 182 'Schedule line without external number does not exist in R/3'. We don't want to compare these items as these are not relevant comparison. we are implementing BADI (/SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3 ) with method RELEVANT_FOR_COMPARE_APO. I want to delete the PRs from ct_output. it contains actid, pegid, orderid. So I want to get the material no , sending and receiving location. then I can implement the badi.

I facing problem to delete the items from ct_output as I am not able to get aterial no , sending and receiving location.

Thanks

MAnas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You can also plan to implement the logic to delete the objects with specific category.

Rgs - Vikas

manasbehera
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to delete the object with specific material and location. I have pegid , orderid and actid available in ct_output internal table. How can I found location details from pegid or something else ?

Thanks

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLease check the table /sapapo/pegkey ..

Rgs- Vikas