cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Contract GOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

We are using SRM 7.0. I am facing problems with Global Outline Agreement Contract. I made few contract before activation of PPS. GOA is working fine but after activation of PPS I am not able to distribute contract to backend or contract is not replicating to backend.

One more important thing that I didnu2019t activated ECS. Backend system is ECC 6.0 EHP4 but I assigned EHP3 in u201CDefine System Landscapeu201D and I activated PPS.

1. I found that no distribution tab is available in Contract whereas previously it was available. Even in item level Distribution checkbox is disable. In this case How to distribute the Contract (GOA)?

2. I copied contract from previously made contract (made when PPS was deactivated) and release the contract. This new copied contract is replicated to backend. Previously made contract tagged as distributed so newly made contract was also tagged as distributed and in this case it is working fine.

In this case how to distribute the Contract?

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This seems to be more of standard issue moreover ECS has nothing to do with the GOA.

One question does newly copied contract has distribution tab in the contract?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. I didnu2019t find distribution tab in contract.

Abhijeet