cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block stock mateiral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

After IGP 103 lot will be genrate in QA32 and also show these material in GR block stock now i want to Block these material due to some reason kindly give me solution how can i do it.

Another issu

I want to some change in back end stock posting screen in qa32 like i want to add some box as like block stock .please elaborate me how i do this

regard

Priya sharma

-

Material Block stock

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

103 movement is GR w.r.t P.O into GR blocked stock. Generally GR blocked stock means keeping the material outside the plant. The stock displayed in GR blocked does'nt considered into inventory stock.

103 movement will be activated were the stores want to put some Quantity check on the material & where the Purchase dept does'nt want to take any accountability for the supplier deficit stocks. (In 101 immediately accountability take place and reflected in the inventory and FI document gets generated).

In MIGO after 103 movement, user can immediately release stock from GR block stock to Quality or Unrestricted via 105 movement type in the same screen (A05 Release from GR blockd stock). From QM point of view u need to go with 103-105 movement type for QM controlled material. Don't activate Quality for 103 movement but activate quality for 105 movement type.Bcoz in 103 after inspection, u cannot post defect material to the Blocked stock and it will remain in GR blocked stock. After multiple GR for the same material from same supplier confusion remains between new material and defect material where both stock remain in GR blocked stock.

Edited by: Lokesh K on Oct 21, 2010 4:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

actually i create material master of all ROH material and whenever migo 103 has been done and lot will be generated QA32 due to active inspection type of material. but material is standing in GR block stock and lot will be show inQA32 now i want to block this material due to rejection. So kindly elaborate me how i do this

How i move from inspection lot qty block stock.

Regards

Priya sharma

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear do 105 movement through MB1B to release the stock from GR block and then post it to block location.

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Plz go thru & explore my previous reply once again . In 103, U cannot post the material to block stock. With 103 there is no concept of blocked stock. u can only make RR & UD post to unrestricted stock.

If u reject the material , it remains same in the GR blocked stock. If u want send defect mat to blocked, u hv to use 103-105. Here dont actiavte QM for 103, activate for 105. Inspection lot will get generated only for 105. 103-105 is simialr to 101.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lokesh

Thanks a lots

Regard

Priya sharma