cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Calculating Files in Maintenace optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

My Solution Manager EHP1 has been working perfectly but today when i tried to calculate support package stack files for a satellite system, i encountered an error on step "Select OS/DB-Dependent Files". The error message i am getting is :

Error An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL oc curred, but was neither handled locally, nor decla red in a RAISING clause

If i click on the error i get: Message Number: /TMWFLOW/MO_BACKEND007

I tried checking in st22 but i could not find any short dump. I have also tried searching for notes without any success. Any help will be most welcome.

Regards

Partson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee

This issue is usually a problem in the SAP backend. You must open a message under component SV-SMG-MAI and advise them about this issue.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What Support Package is your Solution Manager on?

For systems on SP18 and higher, please reactivate the BC-Sets one by one in the sequence below using transaction SCPR20.

It is fine if the activation ends with a warning.

SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000

SOLMAN40_MOPZ_001

SOLMAN40_MOPZ_SP18

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please kindly verify if you had the requirements stated in the note 1485385.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have been using the maintenance optimizer for some time now on this system and it has been working fine that is it has been calculating stack files for all connected systems. I even did an enhencement package 4 installation using the maintenance optimizer i didn't get that error.

I tried opening sapnote 1485385 but i got the message :"The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only"

Regards,

Partson

sumi_susan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the optimizer for this solution[systems selected currently] for the first time? Can you check the connection with the backend systems, also please check the logs in the work directory.

Regards,

Sam

Edited by: Cherry S on Oct 21, 2010 12:21 PM