cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

srm 7.0 - Hide field in web dynpro using configurations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I'm trying to hide some fields on PO web dynpro. In this example on web dynpro /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_PO_I_BD I start the component configuration /SAPSRM/WDCC_DODC_PO_I_BD, I search for the fields I want to hide and put the visibility attribute to Invisible and I mark final check box.

The fields don't dessapear from the web dynpro. Am I missing something?

Best regards,

Nacho

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ignacio,

Did you solve this problem? I have a similar requeriment and I don't know how configuring this.

Thanks

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

The recommended way to hide fields is through IMG. Go to transaction SPRO and the following path:

SRM Server -> Cross application basic settings -> Extensions and field controls (personalization) -> Configure field control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've tried this way but I've found some problem. I write a post asking for the procedure

[;

Best regards,

Nacho

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are maintaining the field in the metadata configuration views, make sure that you are entering the context element and not the screen field. If you click on the screen field, you will be able to see the context field to which it is bound, in the attributes>value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I have here two situations:

SPRO. If I add the field on Configure Field Control at Header Level/Item Level it disapears but not all fields appear on this transaction. For example, I can't do that to tolerance group (TOL_GP)

Webdynpro. Using Component Configuration of the dynpro. I guess that it is in two actions:

- Change the value of visibility to Invisible on Web dynpro Built-In

- Add field to context. I put for this example:

Attributes of the Element usagesDefinition (ITEM_TOL.TOL_GP)

usageName ITEM_TOL.TOL_GP

componentName ITEM_TOL.TOL_GP

ConfigurationName /SAPSRM/WDCC_DODC_PO_I_BD

The webdynpro way doesn't work, Am I missing something?

Best regards,

Nacho

Former Member
0 Kudos

If none of the above works, you can proceed with creation of an enhancement for the web dynpro component. In layout, right click on the screen field and select "Remove Element". This will make the field disappear from the screen. The element will be available in the layout with a deletion indicator set and the change can be undone any time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nacho,

specify which field you want to hide in P.O. whether at the Header level ,item level or in TAB

I have also hided some of the fields.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar