Hi Pravin and others,

We have upgrade the SRM version from from SRM 3.0 to SRM 7.0

the following are the details

SRM 7.0 SP06

MDM 7.1 SP04

Portal 7.1 SP06

Catalog MDM UI SP06

Java MDM API SP04

We have connected the SRM-MDM UI thro separate link i can see the SRM-MDM- Catalog.

When I am trying to connect thro 'SRM it is not connected .Throwing an error - Login -- Username -- password

I have done the following config in the define External web services in the Standard call structure

http://.. port:///SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM

10 User Name : Master Fixed Value

20 Password :world123 Fixed Value

30 Server:<host> Fixed Value

40 Catalog:SRM_MDM CATALOG Fixed Value

50 uilanguage :EN SAP field

60Datalanguage: EN Fixed Value

70 returntarget : _parent Fixed Value

80 HOOK_URL : Blank Return URL

can you please advice where i have missed the config or any other setting

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

in Configuration setting which username and password assign is Catalog repository or MDM Database username and password ??

if catalog repository then i would suggest try to login through MDM database username and password

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

You have defined standard user "Master" in the call structure of the web service. This is wrong. You should assign some user which has "Catalog User" role assigned in MDM like "User1", User2 etc. in the call structure.

Master User has UI Configuration Manager role assigned in MDM and this is only used to do UI configurations. It can not be used as Catalog web service (*unless you manually change this standard user in MDM and assign Catalog User Role).

So, please try again by assigning correct user in SRM web service Call Structure and revert with the result.

Jignesh,

If we use MDM database userid and password in SRM Webservice call structure, then it is never gonna work.

Best Regards,

SHiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have changed the User

problem is fixed

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Answers (0)