SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard BAPI to post payment in SAP-ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client's requirement is the payment via third party should be posted synchronously in SAP-ISU system means payment is accepted by third party and we just need to update that payment in SAP-ISU system. We are trying to achieve this by RFC.

I came across BAPI_CTRACCTRCTACCNT_PAYBYCARD which post the payment in the system but it need credit card detail. I want to post the payment from third party which can be cash/cheque. I just wanted to know if there is any standard BAPI which can be used to post payment in SAP-ISU system?

Thanks in Advance,

Mansoob

Edited by: Mansoobkhan on Oct 21, 2010 4:08 PM

5 REPLIES 5

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE -> BAPI: FI-CA Post Document

Or please check transaction FQEVENTS and search for payments there are a number of hits here....

I hope this is helpful for you.

Regards

OLivia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can try with the following BAPI'S

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CREATE

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_APPEND

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_RELEASE

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CLOSE

If you have PI available you should check out the external cash desk functionality.

Best regards.

Cristóbal.

0 Kudos

[External cash desk info|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/46/350fd78578141ee10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for all your replies.

William, I have checked that link and it seems very useful for my requirement. I am still exploring it as it seems a new concept. Meanwhile if anybody has some idea/thought/suggestions about external cash desk functionality of SAP (i.e. to post third party payment in SAP), then please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

Mansoob

0 Kudos

Dear Mansoob,

Please let me know whether you have implemented External Cash desk functionality. If yes then please share knowledge of the same.

Regards,