Customize log off page of SAP GUI for HTML

michael_mederer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

when I log off from WEBGUI, a default log off page ist displayed:

"Logged Off Successfully

You have been logged off from SAP NetWeaver Application Server."

Is there a way to customize the content of this page (e.g. put my own text, links etc.)? Is it possible to do it service-specific, i.e. only for one service I created in SICF?

Thank you for any hint,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

If you saw that massage it may be an error by system, specially If the message" Logged Off Successfully..." spread to all screen.

I have live with this error for a longtime :(.

You can change this message by go to SICF: /default_host/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui ---> In the Error page tab, type in the Body what message you want.

-

But there is a way to avoid this error, I have no longer see this above message when switch from webgui to others tab in BSP page by update kernel for SAP, and patch. You have to update to newest kernel, after some others packages fix errors release after that you will see when download new kernel, so that you have to update PATCH in SPAM to last. The webgui will run smoothly.

Goodluck

michael_mederer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help!

I created my own log off page in SICF > WEBGUI > Error Pages > Logoff Page.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

We've been trying to do that as well. We would like to use javascript to close the browser but can't get it to execute. Could you include a example of what you were doing?

michael_mederer
Explorer
0 Kudos

David,

I have no experience using Javascript in a log off page, we just use some simple HTML tags.

<br /><span style="font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.8em; color: #ee3338;"><b>
Sie wurden erfolgreich vom System abgemeldet.
</b> <br /><br />
Um sich erneut am SAP Manager's Desktop anzumelden, klicken Sie bitte 
<a href="https://xxxxxxxxx.max-boegl.xxx:xxxx/mbs/MngrDsktp">
hier
</a>
.</span>

Edited by: Michael Mederer on Jan 10, 2011 4:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know of Javascript that can be placed in this logoff page in order to get the window to close automatically?

I can update the contents to show my own contents, and I can get Javascript code to execute, but the window.close() or self.close() statements don't do anything.

Answers (0)