cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Group condition for pricing condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have activated the Group condition for Price condition type. Group condition Routine maintained as 1 ( Overall document ).

Maintained the condition record and scales also maintained.

from 0 - 5 USD

4 - 10 USD

I have created an Order for the two materials, Material group is the same for both the materials.

Item 10 has Qty 2 and Item 20 has Qty 2.

System should pick up the price as 10 USD. But its picking up 5 USD individual materials which is wrong based on Group condition concept.

Kindly suggest what could be the reason..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SK

What is the basis of your condition calculation.. Is it material group or material pricing group. Are you open to change it to material pricing group. I tried the same and used same routine 1, and access sequence had sales org/material group. It was working perfectly even for different materials with same material group.

Thanks

Shuktiz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SK

I tried the same in my server, Its working. I hope your access sequence has material group also as one of the access.

Thanks

Shuktiz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shuitz,

I do not have the material pricing group in my access sequence...

Regards,

SK

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want the condition to work on material group, you only have to copy the group routine 3 (material pricing group)and make it enable for material group. Routine 1 or 2 will not work for this case. Remember that the field used in routine 3 is Material pricing group and not material group.

So either create a routine for material group by copying this group routine 3 or enable your pricing using material pricing group instead of the material group you are using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneet,

Thanks for the reply.. Can you please aloberate...

As i have tested now, If i put the same material two line items with Qty 2 then its picking up the price based on the scales maintained for the Qty 4. Which is correct.

If i enter the different material which is having the same material group its ot working...

Please suggest..

Thanks

Regards,

SK

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the material which is working fine,

Check the value of the field Material pricing group in material master data in the Sales org 2 view. This would have got some value.

The non-working material will not have any value in this field. That is the difference.

If you update some value for this field in the second material, then this will alsowork.

Please check this and confirm.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you go through the SAP help doc?

Routine:1 - Overall Document

Formula '1' adds up the quantities / values of all of the line items in the sales document that have the same condition type as the group condition currently being processed.

Routine 3:- Mat.Pricing Group

Formula '3' adds up the quantities / values of all of the line items in the sales document that have the same material pricing group (field KONDM) as the current sales document line item.

Behaviour of both the group routines are different. As other mate suggeted, if you are using Routine 1, then there is nothing to do with Material Pricing group.

Else, for testing sake, create another material ( which is exactly copy of working material) & test the cycle.

Re-check which Group routine assigned to cond type.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneet,

Thanks for the reply.. Both the materials are having the same material pricing group in the order.

Eventhough its not working.

kindly suggest..

Regards,

SK

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

You really have to read through each of the group condition routines 1, 2, 3 etc. and understand the way they work.

Now understand your requirement (Please tell us your requirement also, so that we can propose the solution if we can)

Fit one of the routines based on your reqmt and then test.

It seems you are just trying something without actually knowing what is your clear reqmt. If you know the clear reqmt, please let us know, we can help you.

If you are using routine 1, then material pricing group will not impact your configuration. So there is something to your condition type.

1. Is your condition type header condition type or item condition type or both.

2. Does it have an access sequence, condition record etc

3. Does it have any routine, calculation method or alternate condition base value assigned to the c.type in the pricing procedure

4. What is your objective?

Please answer these qns, so that we can help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

He needs the material prcing group in the condition table or the condition will not be found. Or to create a new routine (VOFM) using the material group field.

Regards

Waza