cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new condition type - Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i had created a new statistical condition type that refers to the planned price in material master costing view, reference to this particular field is created as a routine in VOFM under condition value & the same is assigned to calculation type in the pricing procedure.

when i create an order, the value is fetched properly under the amount, however the condition value is not correct, it fetches the value that VPRS fetches, when i do a re availability check the condition value is fetched properly based on the order qty.

Can you please tell on where the issue is, i need the system to fetch the value at the condition value at the initial stage itself (similar to the way it is calculated after hitting the reavaillability check button).

thanks & Regards

ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the condition category of your condition type is not G. If it is G, please change it to something else, say5.

I hope you have used VPRS for creating your condition type. If condition category is just left empty also, this will work fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i used VPRS to create the new condition type.

i had tried various condition category combinations, the problem that i have is at the time of order creation the value at condition value inside the item conditions for the new condition type is fetching zero & it gets updated only with the actual value (actual value * order qty), only when i do availability check. what could be the possible issue.

Regards

Ilango

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If condition category is G, then it is expected. Please remove condition category and leave it empty. Your routine will work fine. Condition category may be main culprit here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no luck yet,

i had tried blank, 5 & few more. i still have the issue

rgds

ilango

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilango,

You may have to check in your code now. Check if they have used some transaction specific functionality in the code. Otherwise you only have to debug and find out the cause.

Normally, other than costs, all condition types falling under the condition technique should determine the value automatically either through condition record or through routines. So please check the routine properly by debugging the same.