Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running Jobs in wrong Time Zone

former_member80258
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus.

All jobs run without troubles/issues in own BW 3.5 (Netweaver2004, SAP_BASIS 640).

The Jobs in the BW system, self it's running in different Time Zone, because Time Zone of instance is different in relattion to Host clock.

The SAP Notes for to apply and fix the problem/issue we have them.

If we apply these SAP Notes, the time execution of the jobs also it modify?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you must search before you post. there is already one similar post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide more details on release, current schdeule time for the job - Instance time / system time and on which job is schedule also provide time zone on which job is completing there are different SAP notes depends upoun release so post the details here.

Regards;

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, It will not.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

i am little late in replying this, the solution which i gave is to set the same time zones for system and user by default, and that same thing solved our problems regarding scheduling and running of background jobs in sap bw systems.

Thanks,

sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

i am little late in replying this, the solution which i gave is to set the same time zones for system and user by default, and that same thing solved our problems regarding scheduling and running of background jobs in sap bw systems.

Thanks,

sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All you need to do is goto SPRO -> click on reference IMG and General Settings -> Time Zones and Maintain System Zones and then select the Time zone you need for both System and User Default and save it.

The above solution should resolve your issue, let me now if any problems.

Thanks,