cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Off Order based revenue recognition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to find a solution around call-off order by using performance based revenue recognition i.e. rev. rec. type 'B'

My revenue order may have some of the line items that would require physical shipment and I want to defer those items. So we configure a new item cat. that gets recognized for such items which uses type 'B' rev. rec. type.

the requirement is to get the order delivered and invoiced so the amount gets posted to the deferred revenue GL. Later when I trigger a call-off order against the revenue order (its order type OR for which I'll do a call-off), it should make the amount available for the next revenue recognition run.

The issue is that when the original revenue order (OR) is getting delivered the amount is available for recognition. Has someone worked on such requirement where its call-off order with reference to order.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

satyadev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about this requirement. But RR can be blocked based on sales document type by putting some codes in related FMs and Exit (what we have used in one of our ast project).

In this way, you may block the RR for sales document with order type OR and may allos the RR for other order type.