cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Trigger IDOC when INVOICE is Created(By Tcode)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is SAP>XI>BW...

Whenever an Invoice is Created in SAP through Tcode say MIRO an IDOC has to be triggered and details to be sent to XI...

Can Any one give some Idea on How to handle this..?

And the steps to be followed...

Thxs and Regards,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You need to do some ALE settings in the MIRO transaction.

In the MIRO transaction, GoTo <b>Messages TAB</b> , there you can specify the details of Processing medium as ALE or(EDI)and Also provide the Partner function, Partner Number details. Once this is done, you can trigger Idocs through the transaction.

Also Create a partner profile with the partner type "LI" and the partner number should be the same as provided in the transaction.

I guess this should solve your problem.

Cheers,

Dhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

My messages have grayed iut. What Should I do. Iam in similar situation

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can do this using tcode NACE to automate iDoc triggering whenever you create an invoice.

You need to maintain message control tab in WE20 for this

thanks

Akriti

0 Kudos

In invoice i am using this for sending this Invoice Idoc from SAP to Another Non SAP system.

I am using V3 as application and message type as RD00 AND process code as SD09.

Maintaining all these setting in outbound partner profile and then maintaing distribution model for this message type will trigger idoc for Invoice.

Then maintain BD64 ie distribution model.

I think surely it will help you.

because setting are same if you are triggering from SAP to any other system.

only your dsetination system will change ie setting for receiver system ie XI has to be done as logical system.

Maintain setting for receiver system in SAP using T cod e SALE.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi pardeep goyal,

but your invoice is from VF01 and not from MIRO

so your advice is not relavant for this thread I'm affraid

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The crucial is what Claus wrote that MIRO is used for posting inbound vendor invoices!

Anyway, you can try to set up output in application "MR - Invoice Verification" using transmission medium "8 - special function" (not 6 - EDI as suggested) and you can send information you what using IDoc/RFC/Proxy ...

/Jakub

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

with transaction MIRO you actually create an incoming invoice in the SAP system (you receive an invoice from your vendor) which usually doesn't create an outbound document. The only cases you would have an outbound document is when there is a complaint, but i don't believe that this is supported via IDOCs.

If you want to trigger an IDOC automatically for an outgoing invoice (created in SD) you need to define your outbound procedure accordingly. To do that do the following:

1. Start transaction VV31 (Create) or VV32 (Change). Alternatively you find these transaction under the menu path <i>Logistics -> Sales and Distribution -> Output -> Billing document -> Create or Change</i>

2. Enter output type RD00

3. Create an entry (or change an existing entry) for your billing type (most likely F1 or F2), your partner function (BP for bill-to party) and choose medium 6 (EDI) and time 4 (send immediately).

Then with each creation of an invoice in SD, the system will try to send out an IDOC. Of course you also need the partner profile set up.

Regards,

Claus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my situation is I need to send Invoice details ( Actual cost to be more specific) to 3rd party system from R3. When Invoice gets created and matched with PO and GR I need to pass actual cost of the item. Does Standard Idoc INVOIC02 will work for me?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Claus,

>>>The only cases you would have an outbound document is when there is a complaint, but i don't believe that this is supported via IDOCs.

not completely true - selfbilling procedures are based on sending IDOCs from MM invoices too

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk