cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add fields in Additional Data Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to show some additional characteristic fields which are not showing in Additional Data Tab. Can anyone tell me how can i show the additional fields. Which transaction should i use to show the addtional fields.

Regards

Harshini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshini,

Goto CL02 transaction and type class type 017 and create ur own class or the particular class type. Now u will get the basic data screen fill the description and maintian the status as "released".

Now click on "Char" in this screen add ur characteristics and press enter, the system will ask for create press yes. Now ur basic data screen will appear give the description and mark status as "released" down u can see the format where u can choose "Character format" now click urscreen shows number of characters enter 10.

Now move to Value tab page enter character value as 01 and description as Name of the vendor (or what u want to search) same as 02 as Vendor number.Now u save.

Assign the class and class type to ur document type finally,

Now u go to cv01n and see the Addl data u can find the characteristics u have created.

Regards

Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kannan...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshini

Kindly use the search before posting. The forum rules dictate using the search so questions like these are not repeated. This is a basic question that has been posted on a number of occasions. The forum is not here as a training medium to replace SAP training.

Regards,

Athol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athol

Thanks for your comments. I don't intend to misuse the forum. Actually I have checked some previous questions and i couldn't get the clear answers. Eventhough it is not a learning media, it will help us to clear our doubts. Thats y we are posting our questions. I apologize for the inconvenience if any.

Regards

Harshini.