cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 - Hide fields and actions on Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I need to clarify the process to hide fields and actions buttons on the screens of SRM 7.0.

For example the supplier product number on the item PO level.

As far as i understand, I have to go to the customizing task Configure Control for Fields on Item Level and add the entry for SUPPLIER_PRODUCT (from the webdynpro information) and BUS2201. The system return the error Entry A 0000 SUPPLIER_PRODUCT does not exist in DD03L (check entry)

Can we manipulate only fields that appears on Display Standard Metadata Tables for Item Fields??

The same happend to me with Export action for example on the PO.

I prefer to do that with customizing, I've seen a develope solution but It is my last chance.

Any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try maintaining the entry for PARTNER_PROD, it should work. PARTNER_PROD is the name of the context element bound to SUPPLIER_PRODUCT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, this works for some fields, but not all fields appear. For example, group tolerance (context name ITEM_TOL.TOL_GP) has not entry on Configure Field Control at Header Level/Item Level.

In this case, do you know what I must to do?

Best regards,

Nacho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which dynpro has this field specified in the Layout(not Context)

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data of the field is:

Application: /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF

Web Dynpro Component: /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_PO_I_BD the dynpro

Window Information: IV_L_FPC_CA_DETAILS

View Information: V_PO_DODC_I_BD

Configuration ID: 455FF874653BD22BFFDBCDA444E6181F

Field ID: TOL_GP

Type of UI Element: INPUT_FIELD

UI Element Library: STANDARD

Best regards,

Nacho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ignacio

Not all the fields are given by SAP for Control via Meta Data configurations. That is the reason you dont find the same in config for BUS2200.

Tolerance related tab is avaialble for Bids in SRM-->Cross application basic settings --> Extensions and Field Control -->Create Table Extensions and supply with data -->Control Table Actions and their fields and Actions --> Configure Control of Fields of Table Extensions.

In this config you create new entries for :-

Business Object Set Type

Structure Field Name

Business Object Type

Set Level

I hope that serve your purpose. If not then you will ve to modify your Webdynpro Application and put code in the Medhods for the respective fields in SE80

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

You are totally correct. I had found that, the problem was that for tolerance the Business Object Set Type was 77 not 05.

Thanks to all.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can surely do that, for that you will have to put some code in the class and method of the respective field and/or Action.

Regards

Virender Singh