cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release DP to SNP. Releasing incorrectly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a particular product, when i release the forecast from DP to SNP, all the forecast is lumped in to one bucket instead of splitting in to different buckets.

For eg: For a month the forecast for this product is 1000. When i release the forecast to SNP, 1000 is being populated in the first week of the month and the remaining 3 weeks are blank.

What could be the possible reasons? What config should i be looking at to fix this?

Thank You,

Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using /SAPAPO/MC90 - Release Demand Planning to Supply Network Planning for releasing the FCST from APO DP to APO SNP. Please check the Daily Buckets Profile is maintained correctly.

If is only happening for particular product from same location than will suggest to check period split in the product master record (the SNP2 tab). Please also check the shipping calendars attached to the respective location.

Will be nice if you please cross check and confirm it.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I checked everything you suggested. Everything looks just fine. Will do more research on it and update.

Meanwhile any other suggestions are most welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

There seems to be forcast of 1 in some of the months in DP and when we release it to SNP, 1 is deing populated in ot the 1st week and the 3 remaining weeks remain blank, as expected. But the forcast from DP which is not equal to 1 is also releasing the whole lump of forecast in to 1st week, beacuse of the KF definition.

Solution: Zeroed the forecast in SNP. Changed the forcast from 1 to 4 in DP and rereleased it to SNP and the split worked correct

Answers (0)