cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract assignment in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a contract assigned in a sales order and realized that it is the wrong contract. Is there a way to un-assign a contract from the sales order header and item?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response! I checked config and our settings already allow the deletion of the results analysis. Unfortunately, once the order is assigned to the contract, the system doesn't let us delete the RA for the order anymore. There is probably some kind of back door SAP left open to clear up scenarios like that, but I might have to get in touch with them. I was hoping that there is something simple that I missed.

Nora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva! That's what we have been doing, if they noticed the mistake right away.

Unfortunately, we have some scenarios, where results analysis was carried out for the order and after that, someone assigned the contract. Now, we are kind of stuck, since we can't undo the results analysis for the order due to the contract assignment.

Nora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nora

May be you can delete the Results Analysis Data and then delete the sales order (T code KKA9). Of course you need to enable it in Config: OKG2.

See this link : http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/90/ba7089446711d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Check it out and let me know.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think there is other way than deleting the sales order and re-creating.

Regards