cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-XI-COND_A02

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was told to use COND_A02 Idoc for posting Purchasing cost conditions. The Sender System will not be able to provide VKORG( Sales organization ) and VTWEG ( Distribution channel ) but the the destination system will have this data based on Material Number from table MVKE. What should I do to post the standard idoc COND_A02. How do I get VKORG and VTWEG into XI before using receiver IDOC adapter to post COND_A02 in R3 System?

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One option is making a JCO call to the application system and getting data and updating the same in the IDoc in SAP XI before sending it.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response?. You mean JCO call to R/3 System ? What is the best way to do it?. RFC? Iam not sure about JCO. Would you please eloborate? we have R/3 4.6B system.

Message was edited by: Ram Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can make a call using RFC lookup. Here is an example for JDBC but you can use the same for RFC.

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/23/lookup146s-in-xi-made-simpler

Regards

Vijaya

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at the blogs I have given in my previous post.

Also take a look at this document.,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/xi/xi-code-samples... mapping lookups rfc api.pdf

You can use either a JCO call or an RFC Lookup to get the data out of your R3 system. If you are using an RFC Lookup, you will use a RFC Communication channel for this purpose.

If your data is available in some R3 table, then you can use the standard RFC .. TABLE_ENTRIES_GET_VIA_RFC.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do an RFC look up or a JCO call in your mapping to get the data out of the r3 systems.

Take a look at these blogs,

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/03/27/sap-xi-lookup-api-the-killer -- RFC Look up.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/21/use-this-crazy-piece-for-any-rfc-mapping-lookups -- JCO call.

Regards,

Bhavesh