cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mexico Digital Invoice Implementation without XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in the process of generating Digital invoice for Mexico.

Is it possible to generate the Digital invoice without the XI system? If possible then what are the hurdles and challenges in achieving this. I did go through the list of Notes mentioned by SAP to implement Digital Signatures for Mexico. But they dont seem to mention about implementing with out XI system.

Also is there any standard process to generate the XML required for Mexico. Appreciate any clarification for the above queries..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Navin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navin,

I just went through a roll out in Mexico. To create the digital invoice you need a tool to convert the Idoc format into the format required by SAT so if you don't use XI/PI you need a third party tool.

Enrico.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Is important to consider three points at the moment of implementin Digital Invoice Mexico:

Enablement of ODN (official document numbering).

Enable digital signature in SAP.

Creation of XML.

You can perform the first two options withount PI/XI but the only problem will be the generation of XML, that for fiscal purposes is the digital invoice. If you are not using PI/XI you can do that by ABAP, Webmethods or any tool that generates XML.

If you decide to generate the XML with ABAP, you dont need to use IDOC but is still needed to create an output message that generates the XML instead a smartform or other. This can be sent automatically to customers or to any kind of repository to keep the files for fiscal term.

The structure of the XML must follows all Mexican requirements acording to Anexo 20 that you can find only in spanish.

I suggest you to read the attachments on the following note, where you can find the structure and requirements and order of each XML field:

1318342 - Digital Invoice Mexico IDoc basic type INVOIC02 Extension

Regarding the standard process to generate XML in SAP, the only information provided by SAP is for PI/XI, so your ABAP team needs to take a look for anexo 20 structure:

ftp://ftp2.sat.gob.mx/asistencia_servicio_ftp/publicaciones/cfd/Anexo20RMF2010.pdf

I hope this may help you.

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for your reply.

As per my understanding SAP generates the Digital Signature automatically once the customizations required for Mexico are completed. The derived values will then be stored in the Text Id's maintained in the customizing area 'Determine Text IDs to Store Billing Document Data'.

I want to know how these Text Ids can be tagged to IDOC. I believe only then conversion to XML has to happen, so that output XML file will have the necessary Digital signature. Also i want to know if there is any special conversion routine available for this XML conversion.

I did go through the document and it gives the details about the fields and structure of XML file. Is there any sample file which will give a better understanding of the required output.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Navin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please, consider the IDOC is only necessary if you are trying to send data to PI/XI, if the idea is use ABAP you migth not need it.

Regarding how those text id´s are moved to the IDOC, first you have to implement the IDOC extension described on note 1318342 in order to generate new segments where those texts will be transferred. In that note there are two user exits to be implemented: EXIT_SAPLVEDF_001 and EXIT_SAPLVEDF_002 in order to fill those new segments.

On the XML conversion, the Java mapping provided by SAP is intended to perform that automatically but, by ABAP I really dont know (I´m SD consultant).

A basic XML example can be founded in: http://www.sat.gob.mx/sitio_internet/e_sat/comprobantes_fiscales/15_6522.html

Look for Comprobante Digital Muestra: Formato XML (Digital invoice sample: XML Format)

Best regards,

RP