cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Transaction Type Handling for Service Desk???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I know that it is possible to have more that one Service Desk transaction type and I know that there is a Badi for it to differentiate when the ABA notification arrive at the SAP Solution Manager.

For example if a SLFN and a ZLFN exists, can someone tell me if it is possible that both transactions types can be send to SAP OSS???

If yes, what customizing has to be done for this requirement???

Thanks and beste Regards

Abosi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

As long as there is an ABA notification assigned to the messages, and the actions to send to SAP work, it is possible to send several types of Service Desk messages to SAP. Could you please tell me what is exactly your concern? I see no difficulty whatsoever here.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

thanks for your answer.

my concern is that the standard ABA notification SLF1 has the action profile SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO and in there the action SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO_CRM (Create/ Change Basis Message from CRM Transaction).

This action uses the methode AI_SDK_ISV_UPDATE_ORDER and this method needs certain container processing parameters like process_type "SLFN".

Which parameter should fill in if I want to use both transaction types???

Hope u understand my problem.

Regards

Abosi

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What Support Package level are you on? Please check in SPRO for the following node:

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide

-> SAP Solution Manager

-> Scenario-Specific Settings

-> Service Desk

-> Service Desk

-> Multi Transaction Type Handling

There are activities to configure mappings in both CRM to ABA notification and ABA notification to CRM. If the BAdIs mentioned in the documentation here are not present in your system, sorry, your Solution Manager cannot do it.

I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ