cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistic item in Billing Documents for unkown reason

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing a kind of awkward issue with some sales orders items where they are getting a statistic value for some unknown reason. As a result, as those items go into the billing document, some of them have a value but some not.

Just to illustrate whatu2019s happening, I have a sales order with 6 different materials; however, all of them are under the same item category (ZVNO). Carrying on with the sales process, after delivery is done I create the billing document using t-code VF01. The fact is that, in this document some items got a value (price) and some is zeroed.

For those zeroed items, the net amount is zero in table VBRK while they are showed with a statistic value (Y) in table VBRP.

To let things worse this issue does happen frequently. Actually, it happened few times.

Does someone have a clue?

Best Regards,

Fernando

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Please check your pricing procedure in V/08.

In the sequence, there will be some condition marked as Statistical and some are marked as the Price (PR00).

Hence, from there, determine the condition types used and check also the controls in V/06 on what type of access sequence has been used. Immediately from the screen, you may click on "Records for access" to check what are the condition records maintained for this accesses.

Here, you would be able to understand why some of the materials used populate a price while some do not. It is dependent on the accesses used for the condition and whether condition record has been maintained for the particular condition type.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Phang,

First of all, thanks for the help.

After digging out some sales order and the pricing procedure as well I believe the root of the problem was found but not sure why it happened. Actually, those items that appear in the billing document with no value they are showed in the sales order with an inactive pricing procedure.

I mean, if you have a look at the items conditions those items OK are with green conditions in the pricing while the conditions from the items which comes with problem are yellow - all conditions.

Basically, there are two prices conditions users can select: one automatically which is registered in VK11 and another manually. I noticed that the problem happened in situation where the item has not been entered with the manual price condition. However, the automatic condition is there and it should have worked as well. What happen was that all the pricing conditions got the yellow signal and the item went to the Billing document with no value.

The issue came up few times u2013 maybe six or seven times, it has gone and not sure if it is going to happen anymore. I have created some sales order in the production environment and the problem never comes.

Just wonder to find an answer why it happened but it´s very awkward.

Best wishes,

Fernando

Answers (0)