cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Row Selection in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a table with three columns - Select(Checkbox), EmpID(TextView), Status(TextView).

The data for EmpId column and Status column is coming from a webservice. While i created a node with a boolean attribute and bound to the "Checked" property of the Select column editor.

I created a method RowSelect and assigned it to the onToggleEvent of the check box.

I need to have a functionality where the user should be able to select some Emp ids through the checkbox, and on the click of Activate button, the ids and the status of the selected rows should be passed to webservice as input.

But when i deploy the code, the check boxes in the table are disabled.

Can anyone tell me where iam doing wrong?

Regards,

Maggie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maggie,

Where the values are coming for the table? If the node is having element then definitely it will enable the check box. Also you can get the selected rows by looping it and checking whether it is true.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can happen only if there is no element in table or the read only property of the checkbox editor is true.

so just check once.....

Regards

Ravindra Singh

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Init() method of the view editor, initialize the boolean attribute to false and try once:

for(int i=0; i < tablesize; i++)
{
  wdContext().node<nodename>.get<nodename>ElementAt(i).set<booleanvalue>(false);
}

Regards,

Poojith MV