cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank page triggering issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have an issue in Smartforms for printing Form 16 details for multiple vendors.

I would like to eloberate this issue as follows:

Each Vendor contains the details of Payment History, Challan details.

The Payment History, is printed as part of the Page1, and Challan details is printed as

part of the Page2.

As the Main window repeats in multiple pages based on the Line Items for Payment History,

I am having 6 pages printed (Payment History details) and 1 page printed for Challan

details. I have total 7 pages printed for one vendor.

But my issue: There are odd number of pages (7 pages) printed for first vendor. In order

to print the second vendor details I need to trigger one blank page so that I can print

the second vendor details starting from the fresh paper.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make it like Whenever vendor changes then trigger a blank page using conditionalpage break...It will print a blank page and start new.

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have blank page problem but in my case i have 4 pages .If i take printout of first page then its ok .But if i print all the 4 pages

then second page comes out as blank . But i get all the pages that is i get altogether 5 pages in which second page is Blank .

So how can i take off the second blank page .

Former Member
0 Kudos

ah so you are making use of duplex printing?

well anyway you could trigger a page break on recognitionof that situation. Now you just need to set some flag or whaever makes you know when processing a page if this hsould be an empty one or not.

In your page give all your nodes a condition, which will print the node only when your empty flag sint active.