Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error IDOC's in Receiving system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

we are facing DEBMAS IDOCs related issues, while transferring the customers from sending system to receiving system, we are getting error idocs in our receiving system saying that '&&info&&is locked by RFC user'. Could some one please through some light on this.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Check SM58 entry and read the log if you find the entry stuck inside this.

Hope this helps.

7 REPLIES 7

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the RFC user? Is it locked or the RFC is connecting successfully? If yes, then check SM12 for the Lock entries with the RFC user. Can you also post the exact error message with the long text from IDoc trace.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<removed_by_moderator>

I have checked every thing. the user id not locked, i ddn't find any lock entries in SM12.

Regards,

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 20, 2010 3:42 PM

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have checked every thing. the user id not locked, i ddn't find any lock entries in SM12.

>

In that case, please get in touch with the Functional people to and ask them to perform the same activity once more... then try to perform the Idoc processing manually in receiving system through BD87. As you have already checked everything, can you please share your findings as well or the part which have taken your attention specially in WE05, WE07.

What is the message you are getting when you are posting them manually in BD73 and BD84?

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are some traditional method before digging further.

1.Perform a connection test of the RFC's used for idocs transfers.

2.Check the RFC user authorization in source and target system.

3. If above 2 options did not help you then we may debug the program.

just another question - what is the user type of your RFC user.. ( if its service then make sure nobody has logged using that user)

Here are manual idoc pushing methods and once you clear all the idocs you may try with your rfc user.

1. From source system use bdm2 tcode and choose the target client and get the receiving idoc numbers.

2. goto bd87 in the target client enter the idocs you collected above for the receiving system. Try processing the idocs manually.

Once you have the all the idocs cleared then you may try pushing the the idocs and keep checking scul logs.

Rakesh

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may want to check the following SAP Note#

[Note 428588 - User lock with incorrect RFC logons|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=0000428588&nlang=E]

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Check SM58 entry and read the log if you find the entry stuck inside this.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Finally i found that, while updating the SAP standard tables, the second idoc is trying to access the same table. so it's giving this error message. This is SAP standard error message raised by SAP. This happens in very rare cases.

one solution is, to keep all the inbound idocs in collect mode and processed by using Bk job.

thanks for your contribution