Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order as direct material

krishna_k17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During shopping cart creation in SRM I checked the "order as direct material" checkbox , and all the data from account information is disappeared. Is there is any way to retain same default account information even after checking this checkbox?.

Please guide me in this regard.

Thank you,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the business background? Do you want to disable the Order as direct material flag?

Regards,

Masa

krishna_k17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We already implemented the BAdI to enable or disable the checkbox. I just like to know Is it possible to retain account information even after checking this checkbox, if yes how should i do this? please guide me in this regard.

Thank you,

Krishna

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thats is standard.

when you order as direct PO will be created in SRM and account assignment will be cleared .

during GR and Invoice accounts will be posted in inventory GL account upon the material master account view

when you not order as direct , it post cost center expensive GL account upon the configuration.

PPS SCENARIO

Note 1293572 - Account assignment is cleared in case of direct material

When a material in purchase order is ordered as direct material, then default account assignement is cleared even though the customizing for accounting is maintained for the direct material in case of government procurement.

Muthu