cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the schedule line date in SO with reference to value contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Guru's,

I need to change the schedule line date in the sales order with reference to the value contract by using some algorithm that i will write. The problem that i can't find the suitable place to add the algorithm. I can't add it to the Copy control because there is no schedule lines in value contract and copy control for schedule lines does no exist.

I can not add to user exit MV45AFZZ , because order that was created with reference to the value contract, does not go through this user exit.

Do you have some ideas where i can add it?

Thanks and Regards

Viky

Edited by: Viky Sloutsky on Oct 20, 2010 12:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Viky

How about using program MV45AFZB- USEREXIT_CHECK_VBEP or USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEPKOM

or program FV45EFZ1- USEREXIT_CHANGE_SALES_ORDER

Does the program go through these exits when an order is created with ref to a value contract??

Also I am wondering why you need to change a Schedule line determined by Availability check and/or delivery scheduling?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried MV45AFZB- USEREXIT_CHECK_VBEP user exit. The program go through these exit, so i think it can be good for me.

About changing the schedule lines - i have a third party process, so i can not use delivery scheduling or Availability check .