cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Connection with SQL 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have a scenario where I have to send/receive data from MES system. Current version of MES SQL is 2005.

Now client has upgraded it to SQL 2008.

We have installed JDBC 2.0 drivers :

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=99B21B65-E98F-4A61-B811-19912601FDC9&dis...

PI version : 7.1

JRE version : 1.5

But we are unable to connect to the database ,

Also pasting the JDBC parameters that we are using ,

JDBC Driver : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

Connection : jdbc:sqlserver://172.51.1.83:1433;databaseName=Tirisano

Error Message while connecting :

Exception: 'Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Can not establish connection:: UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file'.

com.sap.aii.mapping.lookup.LookupException: Error when calling an adapter by using the communication channel JDBC_Test (Party: *, Service: BC_Test, Object ID: 7d8d2928a753332faf9c0d278401585e) XI AF API call failed. Module exception: (No information available). Cause Exception: 'Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Can not establish connection:: UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file'.

Has someone worked on this ?

Sayalee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sayalee,

Were you able to resolve this issue ? I am facing the same issue with our clients system . Please let me know .

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the old version jar files still available on server, the driver files what you have inbstalled compatible?? the errors says driver version not compatible,

Regards,

Raj