cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation in "Currently being transferred status".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

At our end some confirmations FOR GOODS ITEMS are showing in "Currently being transferred" status. When I checked the IDoc for the goods confirmation everything look okay and IDoc has posted to backend. Good receipt document has been generated.

But the confirmation in SRM still shows Currently being transferred. This is an extended classis scenario (SRM5.0).

This is also impacting the payment due date on the Invoice document generated (currently not being calculated from the delivery date).

Firstly what causes the confirmation to remain in "Currently being transferred" status ?

If you have any suggestions to get these into "posted in backend' status or any SAP notes to prevent this from happening would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

RB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might happen due to system failure during the updates. The reason may vary from Commuincation failure to table lock etc during the checking for backend docuemtns and updating the same in SRM.

Use FM CRM_STATUS_UPDATE to update the statuses by Passing the Client, GUID, Status, Inactiva Flag,

Tables ,

JEST_INS - To insert new status

JEST_UPD - To update the old staus (say making it Inactive)

The final view in BBP_PD for the confirmation should be something as below

Status Description Inactiv

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval X

HEADER I1017 Currently Being Transferred X

HEADER I1018 Posted in the Backend

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1022 Approved

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1044 Confirmed

regards

MRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of not baing a matter of temporal connection failure:

Check following OSS notes:

Note 1143245 fix this issue. The note consist on adding GR number on BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB key entry. This allows registry not to be overlaped, allowing the job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP to set correctly the status to pending GR's.

Note 644963 consist of a Z program that generates entries to BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, for all GR's with erroneous status, in order to be processed by the job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.

Thanks and Regards,

Ab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh and Abraham for your replies. Much appreciated.

I have checked the two notes suggested in the last post and we have already applied them. But, the main issue here is 60% of the confirmations created daily are successfully getting into 'Posted in Backend' status but remaining confirmations are remaining in 'Approved' status and majority of them are goods. There are 100's of them remaining in approved status daily which is my concern.

Another thing to notice is that the Confirmations in Approved status have Idoc posted successfully, GR document created in backend. But somehow the system has failed to modify the status from Approved to Posted in backend. This is the main cause.

Any more pointers or suggestions on this would really help. Thanks again.

Thanks

RB

Edited by: Rajeshree Bhatiya on Oct 27, 2010 6:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshree,

Please check ur BBP_GET_STATUS_2 job. Try to run the job BBP_GET_STATUS_2 for any one of the SC and see if the status is updated after that ... if that is the case then you need to look at your varaint for the job and try to run the job with variant such that it updated all SC with time frame toay ,last 7 days, last 30 days

i.e BBP_GET_STATUS_2 job should be run with above three variant with three different frequency.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just noticed that the CLEAN_REQREQ_UP jobs have a buffer table error while checking the job log.

Below are the details.

Buffer table not up to date

Message no. BBP_PD001

Diagnosis

In FORM BW_READ_CHANGED_DATA (function group SAPLBBP_BI_GEX_DELTA) an inconsistent status was discovered.

Procedure

Start the transaction again. If the error occurs again, create an OSS message.

To analyze the error, you can set a breakpoint in the function module 'BBP_PD_ABORT' and look at the call-up hierarchy in debugging mode

Message text Message class Message no. Message type

Job started 00 516 S

Step 001 started (program CLEAN_REQREQ_UP) 00 550 S

Buffer table not up to date BBP_PD 001 I

Job finished 00 517 S

Any clues on this ?

Thanks

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ...

I am facing the same problem now.

Are you able to find out the rootcause for this?

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check with Basis team on the buffer table. May be some buffer memory related issue.

Execute this t code /$tab and /$sync

Check SAP note

Check the below thread

[;

Else raise a message with SAP.

Regards,

MRao