cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Outbound delivery when availability check confirm no stock avail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I create an SO and availability check warning there are no schedule line for this material ( 0 stock available). Then I create delivery with reference to the SO above --> system display error "No schedule line for selected date" --> can't create outbound delivery.

Where can I configure the system allow creating delivery without stock (just create & save delivery, not Good Issue yet)

Thank you very much,

Trinh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should try to recheck the availability in your sales order. Do this by Edit -> Check Availability in VA02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i also met this smilar strange situation sometime.

and can not find the root cause.

even we have the stock, the system just show no schedule line...

we can only cancel the order lines and renew an order to make the it appeare in atp...

Former Member
0 Kudos

for your availability check & checkingh rule A ( for order) combination have the radio buttons in OVZ9 (availability check control), unselected.

this will have the RLT function enabled (which requires necessary details at the material master level) & hence a confirmation happens at the schedule line level based on the RLT & you can still proceed to create a delivery even when there is no stock.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to configure anything on your own. If you are following a standard copy controls, then system will allow you to create and save a delivery when stock is not exists.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

But when I create a delivery in VL01N, system show error message "Order cannot be delivered" because of "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date" & in VA02, I can't select a delivery date because no stock exits.

How can I create delivery?

Thanks