cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Appropriation request submitted for approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There are around 14000 appropriation request (AR's) are created in my system. And we have developed workflow for AR approval. And AR should be submitted for approval via only Control tab in IMA11 but some of the AR's are submitted via Variant Tab ( causing problem in work flow)

Now I would like to know the number of AR's which are submitted via variant tab. I can find out this by selecting AR's from IMAK table and then checking IMA11 for each AR but it is very time consuming.

Can I get the number of AR's by using any table or any report available for this purpose.

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMA11 approval can be configured two level one is planing cost ( variant ) approval and other is whole AR approval.

For first Variant : you need to use IMAV pass you AR no. system will display list of variant based on AR no.

For ex. if there are two variant you have created for ARno . XXXX

Ar no. AR's objectno. Variant no. Varian no. 1's object no. Variant no. 2 Varian no.2's object no.

XXXX IQ000000000012 0001 IO0000000000120001 0002 IO0000000000120002

You need to use combination of JSTO,JCDO,JEST,JCDS & IMAK. Pass your OBJNR ( AR's and Variant's ) to get relevant status.

You need to understnad link between this table. I hope this information is sufficient for your to work ahead.

This is quite generic in SAP any status get retried based on OBJNR of that object ( Table for it is ONR00)

With regards

Uniting P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we can not find out in this way.

I know that using IMAV, SWWWIHEAD table and t code SWI1 we can get some idea but it does not give the exact picture.

So I would like to know if it is possible to get the data using tables ( what variants are not processed thro' work flow), or any development is required for that.

Regards

Ashu