cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplementary conditions in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the use of supplementary conditions and the way to configure then in SAP SD.

<< Moderator message - Please do not offer points >>

Thanks,

Sameer Vij

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Oct 20, 2010 10:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Supplementary" as name implies, these conditions triggered based on some other conditions.

eg: specific material discounts is always applicable with the material price.

such as MRP price: $ 100.00

subsidy : $ 20

So current MRP after Subsidy: $ 80.00

instead of maintaining $80 as MRP , client wants to track / show the subsidy discount to the customer or in G/L accounts.

in scuh case, while creating Material price conditions, you can maintain "subsidized condition" as supplementary condition.

to maintain supplemnetary condition, Supplementary "Pricing procedure" should be assigned in condition type details.

In Supplementary pricing procedure, these subsidy condition type should be maintaiend in V/08.

While creating condition records from the main screen- Choose "Condition supplement" or press "Shift+F7" to enter these conditions.

Now create order for this material , subsidy condition will get defaulted whenever material price condition found.

Hope it clears your doubt.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

Thanks for the reply.

Just one question.

Where can I assign Supplementary "Pricing procedure" to the main condition type belongling to my parent pricing procedure?

Thanks,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

I have maintained the condition record for main condition ZP01 and while creating the same, have also maintained the condition records for Supplementary discount conditions in the same screen.

However, at the time of sales order creation, base proce is picking from the condition record, whereas the supplementary condition values are not coming the sales order?

Any configuration I am missing?

Sameer

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sameer,

No need to create condition records for Supplementary condition type.

Follow the steps as said in my above reply. While creating Condition record for main cond.type in VK11(eg:) from the overview screen choose "Condition supplement" ( From menu - Goto-Cond.supplement) , short cut:Shift + F7.

there you enter supplementary cond.type( under cond.supplement section , below the main cond type) , amount & save.

Hope it clears.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed