cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Table Names

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Which CRM tables should I look to find out the product, plant and the business partner that was used, if I have the CRM transaction number. How are these tables linked to get the required information? If I require this info to be extracted to BW, what additional information is required for the BW resource?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The main table for the CRM Product Master is COMM_PRODUCT. But based on the CRM One Order Transaction it can access a wide number of tables. You can use the following technique of using ST05 - SQL Trace. You can switch on the trace and then note down all the tables that are accessed during the process. Then you can start the analysis to get to know the actual access sequence.

You can also have a look at the following link for a list of important tables in CRM - [CRM Tables 1|http://www.sap-img.com/general/find-the-table-names-for-a-crm-transaction.htm] & [Frequently Used Tables|http://www.sap-img.com/crm/list-of-frequently-used-crm-tables-list.htm]

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samantak

Thank you very much for your reply. From table COMM_PRODUCT, I can find the PRODUCT_ID, but which table would I link it to find the order number, plant and Business Partner in the transaction? I also ran a trace as you suggested but it gives me a report with more than 5000 lines and I'm lost to find out the few tables that's required. Can you please give more details?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi know.how!

Check FM CRM_ORDER_READ.

Hope this helps.

Regards Kostya

Edited by: Kostya Khveshchenik on Oct 20, 2010 8:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kostya

Thank you for your reply! Can you please elaborate as to how I can use the FM to extract the required data. Would you be able to point me to some detailed documentation.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi know.how!

CRM_ORDER_READ is a function module which can be used to get the details of any business transaction based on the Header GUID, Item GUID or both.

Some Exporting Parameters in CRM_ORDER_READ Function Module

Return Structure Name Details Fetched

ET_ORDERADM_H Header Details of a Business Transaction such as OBJECT_ID, PROCESS_TYPE etc.

ET_ORDERADM_I Item Details of a Business Transaction such as PRODUCT, PRODUCT_KIND, HEADER etc.

ET_ACTIVITY_H Header Details of an activity such as PRIORITY, OBJECTIVE, Address Details etc.

ET_ACTIVITY_I Item Details of an activity.

ET_CUSTOMER_H Additional details at Header level

ET_CUSTOMER_I Additional details at Item level

ET_APPOINTMENT All the dates at Header and Item level

ET_PARTNER Partner Details at Header and Item level

ET_STATUS Status of Business Transaction at Header and Item level

ET_BILLING Billing related details for a Business Transaction both at Header and Item (This structure was enhanced in a leading ISU SAP-CRM implementation to include BUAG_ID(Business Agreement) field in a Service Contract

ET_ORDPRP_OBJL_I_D Object List details such as PRODUCT

ET_DOC_FLOW Ref. Details of the previous Business Transaction

Ex:

CALL FUNCTION 'CRM_ORDER_READ'

EXPORTING

IT_HEADER_GUID = lt_header_guid

IMPORTING

ET_ORDERADM_H = lt_orderadm_h

ET_ORDERADM_I = lt_orderadm_i

Best regards, Kostya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kostya - Thank you very much for the reply!

Answers (0)