cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Services for Invoice Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can any one guide me to locate correct SAP Enterprise Services for Customer Invoice Details?

I found the following services on ES Workplace.

http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?id=A8E094B330C211DA1503000B...

How can we validate this is the right service or not? Is there any way to identify the tables and fields are involved in this Enterprise Service?

Let me explain my requirement.

External website (running on web sphere portal) wants to access customer invoices/details from ECC through passing required inputs like customer number etc.

For this requirement how do we approach on ES workplace and how to configure this service.

How do I know the source Table and fields information related to that service.

Is there any e-learning or web log for step by step for any ECC related services?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's the right one that you're looking but you can check it as follows...

Using the URL that you've specified below (you'll see Software Component details), you'll also notice a where used link towards the top right hand side. Click on it, you'll start noticing namespace details.

Use TCode SPROXY in the ECC system & go to the same Software Component & namespace & locate the Enterprise Service / Service Interface in question. Double click on it & then you'll see tabs (external view, internal view etc.). The internal view shows the internal Abap import/export parameters used in the proxy. On the properties tab, if you double click on the provider class you can drill down to the implementing code to see how it's implemented.

There are some blogs & guides relating to navigating through the ES Workplace to find what you're looking for but a functional consultant in a specific area is in a better position to dictate whether the Enterprise Service is valid for a specific business function.

Regards, Trevor