cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RO has been saved (any delivery can be created)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

When saving a RO the system display the following message: RO has been saved (any delivery can be created) Message No. V1260, but, when you check the follow-on documents the delivery is there!!

I'm not quite sure if it's a problem that has to do with the profit center or the valuation class, 'cause when saving a sales order with different valuation classs, the delivery is created succesfully.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would request you NOT to use abbreviated forms in this forum.

Coming to your issue, already suggested, note 424286 suggests the following for the above error message:-

1. If all items of the sales order can be delivered, the system issues message V1260 "&1 &2 has been saved (delivery &3 created)".

2. If an item of the sales order cannot be delivered, the system issues message V1609 "&1 &2 saved (partial delivery &3 has been created). See long text".

3. If a schedule line of an item cannot be delivered although a delivery was created for all items, the system issues message V1260 "&1 &2 has been saved (delivery &3 created)".

At present, a consideration of schedule lines during the message output is not provided. The system only distinguishes between whether all items were delivered or whether at least one item was not delivered.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Teresa

By RO you mean Rush order right?

It may mean that some of the schedule lines have not been delivered though all items have been covered. I don't think it has anything to do with the profit center or the valuation class.

Take a look at this OSS note:

424286 - System messages when saving rush orders

Hope this helps. Let me know.