cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Communications Channel based in JDBC Adapter in order to Receive

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a several communication channel based in jdbc adapter connecting to Oracle database in order to receive information from our R3 System, but now is not working i do not see any message error in our XI, i see that the message was succefull procesed but when you see the oracle database is empty. When you see the jdbc adapter in the runtime workbench i see only this message

"Receiver Adapter v2112 for Party '', Service 'SIOPRO':

Configured at 16:12:31 2006-07-18

Up and running - no message processing until now"

Somebody know what is happening?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your quickly answer but unfortunately still not working. I have checked all your points that you said, and everything is fine. Do you have another idea. Thanks

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the message monitoring is showing success ? If there is no error in SXMB_MONI, Message Monitoring->Audit Log (i.e

http://hostname:portnumber/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp ), then I think, it is unable to find the Adapter channel.

Anyway try to restart the Adapter engine. It may help you.

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have reseted my integration server and now all the communication channel with errors is working. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks i have checked this url and all my messages about this interface are in "To Be Delivered Status" i do not know what means that. I will restart the integration server in lunch time ´cause this is a Production Environment.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>To Be Delivered Status</i>

>>This may be because of non availability of the receiver system or queue has been stuck.

Check the reciever determination and Agreement .

GO to SMQ2 and check the status.

ALso try to reprocess the queues

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

As you are production, I think problem may be because of some queues, non availability of the receiver

Regards,

Moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the messages in Message Monitoring i.e Runtime Workbench->Message Monitoring->Audit Log

I don't think so, message is queued up, still have a look into SMQ2 in XI server.

If everything is fine as above, then try these-

Try to activate the JDBC adapter communication channel , and Receiver Agreement once again and test the scenario.

Also refresh the cache.

Regards,

moorthy