Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Missing nodes from SAP-Menu when imported into a role menu

Dear gurus,

I am experiencing a strange behaviour in PFCG...

I am building a role for a controlling key-user who wants to be able to start many transactions in the SAP Easy Access menu (S000) as an alternate to using his role menu. So, in a seperate role I import the nodes on the menu tab via the import button "From SAP-Menu" into a "SAP Menu" folder and then deactivate all objects except for S_TCODE before generating it. This gives him the menu and the tcodes, but all the rest runs on his "real" job role.

Unfortunately the PFCG subscreen is however not showing / loading all of the folders and transactions which I can see in the S000 SAP-Menu itself, so it is incomplete

Two things which I found already are:

1) There are customizing paths in SSM_CUST which are checked (see form regenerate_sap_menu in LPRGN_TREEF1S)

LIMIT_THRESHOLD

LIMIT_LEVELS

LIMIT_FIRST_LEVEL

AUT_MENU_GENER_OFF

... however we do not have any of these set and I can't see how they could influence this anyway.

2) The customer had made some own changes to S000 in SE43 (Area Menu Builder) some time ago. This is always suspect as a source of interference but I cannot see anywhere that reading the SAP-Menu considers this.

Has anyone seen this before and know a way to refresh the SAP-Menu in PFCG's "import from" screen?

An example is Accounting --> Project System --> Information System --> Financials . Everything from Financials onwards is not shown and cannot be selected.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Julius

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 19, 2010 7:42 PM

Former Member
replied

Hi Guru,

pls have a look at note #326508......

tecnical restricitons prevent the sap menu in pfcg to be 1:1 to the sap menu in session_manager....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question