cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain Ship to address?

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a customer 123456 where Sold-to & Ship-to are also 123456 in the Customer Master - with Address, say, ABC Street, India.

Now, i have a requirement, where i need to maintain a different address for the Ship-to Party 123456, say, XYZ Street, Germany.

Please let me know how to maintain the above.

Also, please let me know how i can change the Ship-to Addresses in the Sales Order / Delivery level, as currently, in the SO Item Level --> Details, i am not able to change the address of the ship-to as it is greyed out.

With regards

Narain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I am maintaining different ship to address as well as different bill to party address in one Business partner. Now i want to replicate the data to CRM to ECC. My concerns are

1) how to replicate different address to ECC. if we replicate should it create different customer id in ECC?

2)Is there any way to maintain the customer without creating any new customer ID in ECC system?

3)Do i require any ABAP Programme to convert one BP with different address ?

Thanks in advance

Pons

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will try to frame the question in a different way.

I have a Sales order A0001 with :

Sold-to = 123456 : ABC, India (VBPA - ADRNR = 11000)

Ship-to = 123456: XYZ, Germany. (VBPA - ADRNR = 11001)

In the customer master, for Sold-to 123456,the same ship-to 123456 is assigned.

In the Sales order (VA01 / VA02), i am not able to change the ship-to address, as well.

I am not sure how the address number is different for sold-to & ship-to in VBPA when i cannot change the same in VA01 / VA02.

Please help.

Wtih regards

Narain

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you believe your customer has the delievery receiving address different from the Sold-to-party. Follow below steps:

1. Please create a ship-to-party (use appropriate Account group as per your project. Standard account Group- 0002).

2. Link the ship-to-party to the sold to party by going to tcode XD02 - Sales area data-partner function tab and select partner functin SH and then Assign the newly created ship-to-party to sold-to-party.

OR

1. Create Stand alone shipto Party (Account Group-0002) and do not link it to any sold to party.

2. Link the new stand alone ship-to-party during sales order creation.

You can change the ship-to-party in two locations.

a. Header Level - From sales order- goto - Header - Partners (applicable to whole document)

b. Item Level - Double click the Item - Got0 - Item - Partner (applicable to Item only)

BR,

Krishna

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a ship-to-partner partner for this customer and set it in the view of partners. Check Note 380507 - SD partner determination: FAQ for the functions for futher info

Regards

Eduardo