cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03 performance and execution of transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to find the number of time a person runs a tcodes in ST03. I see the number of dialog steps per report or transactions but cannot link the number of dialogue stesp to execution of a transaction code.

Do I have to link ST03 and SM20? or is there another place in ST03 that has this information.

Thanks

Weyland Yutani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I understand your question correctly, then you can see how many times a dialog step is executed by user. Goto ST03, select your total time period for analysis e.g. Workload -> Total -> Day (select day). Then expand 'User and Settlement Statistics' and select 'User Profile' - search for your user then double click for a list of programs / transactions.

Hope this helps...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Weyland,

which version of SAP you are on.

in 4.6c ST03 is used, however in higher ones ST03N is used.

do you have VIRSA in your system, that will be very handy.......... CC 4.0

if you are only concerned about functional tcodes used by user and changes done, then please refer to CDHDR table

i don't expect SM20 enabled......

regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use STAD to do that

filter by user and you see the history of transactions for the user

best regards,

Ricardo Caramona

Former Member
0 Kudos

STAT files contain only two days data, so not good idea.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, in Tcode ST03n you can find out the no of times transaction called by the user. In ST03n go to Detailed analysis --> Last Minutess Load --> double Click on Total --> Below in Analysis View click on Transaction profile > Standard> Right hand will show you Transaction Profile under Report or transaction tab you will Find all the transaction in particular time. double Click on transaction code you want to analyze. In a new window you will find the no of users called the trnasaction select user and click on single records . You will find the no. of rows under started. Count the no of rows and you will get the no of time user called that particular transaction.

Regards

Shishir H D