Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Outstanding orders and deliveries

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to findout what is the outstanding quantity for an article (material). I need what is the wuantity in the sales order, and for how many quantities, the PGI is done for that sales order. So accordingly I can find out the outstanding quantity.

Can anybdy please let me know which table should I look for Sales order quantity and PGI quantity so that I can findout the outstanding quantity for a material.

Thanks & Regards

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

There is no one table where you can get this information. I would use the logic below for this requirement.

For the sales order item check the delivery status field in table VBUP. There are 3 possibilities here.

1) If the value is 'A' = Not yet processed, then the delivery quantity is zero and hence the entire line item quantity is pending

2) If the value is 'C' = Completely processed, then all quantities have been delivered and hence outstanding quantity is zero

3) If the value is 'B' = Partially processed, then using VBFA table identify all the deliveries for this line and then using LIPS table find out the total delivered quantities.

Regards,

Pratheb

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for the input...My question is answered now...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard tcode VA05, you can see the open order quantity which is nothing but your pending order. If you would like to know the table, execute VBBE

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to write a query by joining below tables.

VBAK - wrt: sales area fetch the Sales doc's

VBAP - you can get total order qtty wrt: Sales document no & material

VBBE - where you can get open order quantity(Order qtty - Delivered qtty)

LIKP/LIPS - to find the Issued qtty.

Hope it adds info

Regards,

Reazuddin MD