Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Decimal Notation

former_member676613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

For some of our New Hires are facing Issues during Enrolling for Medical. It displays as u201C22,00u201D instead of u201C22.00u201D and it gives them an error after the election.

I can do for single user through SU01 and save their Default settings, but what about if there are large number of New Hires.

Is there a system setting that can be set so that all new users created will have the date/decimal format defaulted to something other than the normal, European format date/decimal.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

CB

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandresh,

Refer the below links:

Profile parameter can be changed for this - zcsa/moddcpfm

Rgds,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Thanks a LOT Raghu,

However when i have checked

My system setting it is set to '2' for zcsa/moddatfm and 'X' for zcsa/moddcpfm.

Is there any other alternative for the same.

Thanks,

CB

0 Kudos

Hi,

You may alternatively default the setting to a specific notation in the below FM:

SUSR_GET_USER_DEFAULTS

Rgds,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

how are users created in your PRD system

1. manually in SU01 in that system- then this is no issue, it can be done at that time

2. using Workflow - then take help of ABAPer to do the changes in code

3. using CUP - this can be done via configuration setting in CUP

4. using CUA - then again this should not be issue if this setting is done in CUA

regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we are talking about "lot of users " (for me "lot means more than 1 !) then simply goto the TCD SU10 --. defaults tab --. decimal notation --> here change to what ever you want.

Else do the same in SU01.

This is simple & Neat. I have not tried the steps thats mentioned above. looking at it ..it too may do the same thing !-infact it has to