cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Users not reflecting on JAVA Users in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the users which i have created in abap is not getting reflecting in java , we are using PI 7.1 EHP1 application .

Kindly help on step by step process .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please check the ABAP client in which you are creating the users. It should be the one which is mentioned while installing the java instance. It will be 001 by default.

Cheers....,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu for the response .

i have made a client copy of 001 client to 200 client , As you mentioned when i create the user in 001 its working in java also .

So can you tell me what changes i have to made , because i am using 200 client .

Thanks in advance .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu ,

I am getting stuck on this steps. can u help me on this .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look into this blog it explains the user management via NWA. might be helpful.

/people/heidrun.reichart/blog/2011/05/16/user-management-with-sap-netweaver-administrator

regards,

francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response . this is not the solution for us , because we are using PI 7.1 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

Concerning the issue, please perform the following steps:

1) Start the SAP NetWeaver Administrator.

2) Choose Operation Management -> Users and Access -> Identity Management .

3) Assign the role LcrAdministrator to the groups SAP_J2EE_ADMIN and SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR.

4) Assign the role LcrUser to the groups SAP_J2EE_GUEST and SAP_SLD_GUEST.

Please go through the link : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/1d/bbf6c34ccc4c32bdd73bb36fee8cc0/frameset.htm -> 'Wizard-Based Basic Configuration of PI' -> 'Assigning application roles to user groups' for details.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards

Nishwanth