cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Incoterms & terms of payment - PO

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created the SC with prefered vendor, which will converted to fixed vendor later in SC using the doc change BADI.

But the issue is there when the SC is converted into PO after approval, not populated with default incoterms and terms of payment from vendor master.

However it is defaulting correctly when the PO is being created from the SC with contract and changing the vendor of the PO.

Can any one let me know the cause for this issue?

<<Text removed by moderator>>

SRM 5.0 (SRM_SERVER 5.5) - ECS, SP - SAPKIBKT14

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

Edited by: Matt on Oct 26, 2010 9:07 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

This is for your information that my SC & PO has both prefered vendor 39 & fixed vendor 19 in BBP_PD. Is it correct?

One more information, that there is no payment terms & incoterms in PO, when I create SC from internal catalog and then PO.

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Muthu,

>

>

> This is for your information that my SC & PO has both prefered vendor 39 & fixed vendor 19 in BBP_PD. Is it correct? -

it is due to your logic 39 to 19 conversion logic

deactivate change badi and create sc you can see only 39 .

> One more information, that there is no payment terms & incoterms in PO, when I create SC from internal catalog and then PO.

-- the vendor data has purchase organisation / payment terms and inforecord .kindly check this combination existing for that vendor in manage business parter tranasation in the web.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Pushparaj S.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pusharaj

sc - prefered vendor 39 to 19 - po created - it must be vendor's payterm and incoterm in the PO

check vendor master data in manage business partner - vendor data - porg and Terms of Payment

sc- w.r.t fixed vendor --(contract ) - PO created - it must comes contracts payterm and incoterm in the PO. here your contract info overrides the vendor master data.

Muthu