SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Distribution Chain in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

A "Distribution chain" has been assigned to my Sales Organization by my FI guy who is not here this week.

How do I remove this transaction from my sales organization?

Please advise

Regards

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you get any error because of that assignment?

Regards

Mohanavel

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you get any error because of that assignment?

Regards

Mohanavel

0 Kudos

Hi Mohanavel,

No. I do not get any errors or any problems.

1- It shows in the company structure and I do not know what will be the effects in the SD process

2- I have a presentation in 2 weeks and need to have a clean Cie Structure coherent to what I am explaining

3- I just need to remove this.

Can you help?

Regards

Chris

0 Kudos

Hi Mohanavel,

No. I do not get any errors or any problems.

1- It shows in the company structure and I do not know what will be the effects in the SD process

2- I have a presentation in 2 weeks and need to have a clean Cie Structure coherent to what I am explaining

3- I just need to remove this.

Can you help?

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to deselect the Distribution chain for the Sales Org,. Then do the following.

Go to SPRO.... Enter. Struct-> Assignment->Sales and Dist---> Assign Distribution channel to Sales Org

Enter. Struct-> Assignment->Sales and Dist---> Assign Division to Sales Org

There you select your combination and delete the entries.

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Many thanks for your input on this. The difficulty I have is that you cannot see a Distribution Chain as such in the assignment section so I cannot delete these Dist. Channel/ Division at all. And whatever I do, they appear in the company structure that you bring out when you check the plant. There you see all the attachments and this Distribution Chain appears again...

Strange.

Why?

Regards

Chris

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain me in detail, were you are able to see the combination. (Tcodes... )

Regards

GK.