Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALEAUD and ccBPM

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello everybody,

I have a interface with my PI 7.1 like this.

sender -> BPM in PI -> Idoc

everything work fine but now i would like receive back the ALEAUD idoc for send to sender some information.

The problem is that i don't elaborate my idoc immediatly but after 3-4 hours. Sometimes the day after.

So i cannot use the same ccBPM for retrive the ALEAUD. (I see the link /people/mitesh.parekh/blog/2008/12/01/receiving-aleaud-as-acknowledgment-in-ccbpm)

So i would like ALEAUD process is completly indipendent. I create mapping and configuration steps but when ALEAUD arrive in PI the Receiver Component is the ccBPM that create the first idoc and not the receiver system that i configured.

I tried also to create a Comunication Channell with Communication Component my ccBPM but is not possible.

Does anybody already had a similar problem?

It's possible delete correlation between Aleaud and ccBPM?

thanks Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if report IDX_ALEREQUEST is available in your system.

You can let PI create a real message from this ALEAUD. In that case you can reroute the ALEAUD to the original sender.

If the receiver is already filled, you create a receiver determination with virtual receiver.

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Stefan,

in my R3 system i have IDX_ALEREQUEST report.

How can i use it?

In my PI i cannot reroute message in any place because receiver system is the Process Integration....

Or maybe i not understand your answer...

sorry

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> in my R3 system i have IDX_ALEREQUEST report.

Call it and enter all values.

> In my PI i cannot reroute message in any place because receiver system is the Process Integration....

The receiver system should be the system, where the IDocs come from.

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm using Process Integration for create Idoc so the receiver system for ALEAUD is not the system where the IDocs come from, but the Integration Process.

I entered entry in IDX_ALEREQUEST . No result

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

any other suggestion?

last chance is create a ZALEAUDIT.....

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When the sender of the message is not an IDoc, an ALEAUD would not be useful. The ALEAUD does not contain any business information. Just the IDoc number.

In principle you should have a BPM like this:

receive - send IDoc (wait for ack) - send response

The response message has now some information for identifying the original message sent out.

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ok Stefan!

thanks so much!

Answers (0)