cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bold Text from Standard Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am using standard text using READ_TEXT and create_From_sapscript methods. Some text in standard text contains BOLD, this is showing in SO10 print priview as well, but in webdynpro BOLDis not coming?? How to create Bold using STandard TExt... pelase help..

Thanks,

kris.

Edited by: kissnas on Oct 20, 2010 8:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Suppose your UI element is text view and its properties text is binded to attribute which holds the standard text and then if you want to make bold change the property of textview design to header1 then atuomatically it changes to bold.

I think i understood your query correctly

THanks

Tulasi Palnati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply,

I am using Formatted text view to display standard text. Thing is that, i want to display some lines of text, in that one line is bold, bold is coming in standard text print privew, but in webdynpro not showing?? where is the problem?? how to make bold that line? Any Help?

Thanks,

kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kris,

In a formattedtextview you can use the

<strong>

tag to show some text as bold. Maybe you can change the SO10 texts?

Regards,

Roelof

Edited by: R. Albers on Oct 20, 2010 11:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albers,

Where can i use <strong> and how, is it any property? can u give any syntax?? pelase

Thanks,

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be in the formatting of the SO10 text. Maybe you can save your SO10 text like this:

This is normal text, but <strong>this word</strong> is bold.

You can then set this values in your context element and bind it to your formattedtextview.

Regards,

Roelof

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

What element we're you thinking of to display your text? As far as I know there is no UI element to show text with styling in webdynpro abap. The only option you might have is using an Iframe (but it's deprecated for now)..

Regards,

Roelof