Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in material extension- material is blocked for one or more plant

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am extending material from one plant to another plant but when i reach in accounting 1 deta system shows error material is blocked for one or more plant.

Message no. M3562

Diagnosis

You wanted to make a change in the material master record which requires that the master record is blocked in all plants.

A change of this kind includes, for example, the entry of a valuation type that allows single batch valuation, or changing of the batch management requirement if the batches have a cross-plant definition in your system.

System Response

The change required cannot be made until the material can be blocked by the current transaction in all plants

How to solve it. Please guide me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

From the error desc it appears you are making a change that has an impact on more than one plant. probably while extending you are trying to change a value for the new plant where the extension is being made.

make sure if this change is needed, its blocked in the plants for the field which has a diff value. you might have to modify the value of the field causing diff across the other plants also to make it uniform.

regards

sadhu kishore