Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure to update the infotype from the chnages made in the portal

sreelatha_gullapalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to develop an webdynpro application using ALV and in that I have to give two columns as editable. That part I have completed successfull wit the help of some articles.

Now my question is

1. Once the users maintains the data in the editable colmns and he clicks on the save the data need to be updated in two different custom info types.

I would like to know how to read the data from the portalfirst.

2. How to update the data in the infotypes. Whether I can use HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATIONS function module to update the custom infotypes?

3. When I was tryimg to download the data into an excel it is not getting downloaded properly. I am getting the below line in the beginning and tha data is getting downloaded with out ant seperation.

'MIME-Version: 1.0 X-Document-Type: Worksheet Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="----=_NextPart_01C5084F.FEF9A7A0" -

=_NextPart_01C5084F.FEF9A7A0 Content-Location: file:///C:/Mappe1.htm Content-Transfer-Encoding: text/html Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8"'

Can some provide me the solution for my issue as soon as poosible it would be a great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreelatha Gullapalli.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree latha

1.You get the data from the portaal via get_static_attributes method of i/f if_wd_context_node and put in the internal table lt_node of type wd_this->elements_<nodename>

2.you can uupdate the infotype by calling the FM Hr_read_operation by passign the infty,pernr,subty ,type of operation and pass the values.

3.related issue is already discussed in below forum.

sreelatha_gullapalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thulasi,

Thanks you for the response.

If you can provide the sample code to get the data and pass it into an internal table that would be a great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreelatha Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreelatha

If ui element is table

Data:

node type ref to if_wd_context_node,

elem type ref to if_wd_context_element,

lt_node type wd_this->elements_<nodename>,

ls_node type wd_this->element_<your nodename>.

node = wd_context->get_child_node( '<YOUR NODE NAME>' ).

CALL METHOD node->get_static_attributes_table

IMPORTING

table = lt_node.

all the values will come to internal table.

If UI element is COntainer form then direclty call the webdynpro code wizard and read the node and click on ok youo will get the value into ls_node.

elem = lnode->get_element( ).

• get all declared attributes

elem->get_static_attributes(

IMPORTING

static_attributes = ls_node ).

Thanks

Tulasi Palnati

sreelatha_gullapalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thulasi,

Thank you for the code.

Even I did the same but it is getting only one row values in to that but I have table with no of records I want to get all the data put them in am loop and update the data base. Please suggest me for that.

Thanks & regards,

Sreelatha Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreelatha

can you check by puting debug point whether data is coming to internal tbale or not

With the method get_static_attributes_table( ), the attributes of all elements can be retrieved as an internal table.

sreelatha_gullapalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thulasi,

Thank you so much for the quick response.

Thanks & regards,

Sreelatha Gullapalli.

Answers (0)