cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Runtime Cache status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i go to transaction in SXI_CACHE, there i got one error " unable to refresh cache contents and Error during last attempt to refresh cache ".

I think, i did some wrong confiiguration at post installation. But i verify all that.could u please send solution for that.

Thanks

Selvam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks moorthy , i will proceed with ur ideas.

let me inform u.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked my adapter monitor there filesender as "Processing Error: No suitable sender agreement found"

But file receiver up and running . It is all i have seen my FILE ADAPTER. can i change my sender agreement like this.

Thanks

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do the sender agreement and activate the entire/all the objects.

Without Sender Agreement it is not possible to process the file via file adapter. First select your sender interface and Sender communication channel and do the agrerement and activate and try it out

Regards,

morothy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked all post installation steps.But i got same error in SXI_CACHE and already i created BPM in repository and configured in directory finally i activated all those objects. After that i came to SXI_CACHE here i clicked Business process nothing is there.Also i checked in SXMB_MONI there i got "no message ".

Can u figure out my problem now.

Thanks

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to check SLDCHECK and all XI readiness check ? and check the SAP note provided by me.

Did you refresh the cache in SLD i.e go to XI homepage->Administration->Cache Overview. Do this for all Repository/Directory and SLD . i.e full cache Refresh.

And in the configuration go to Environment->Clear SLD cache.

About Business Process in SXI_CACHE is nothing Runtime version of BPM. So execute your scenario, which involves BPM and check is the BPM is triggered ?

If you are not able to see any messages in SXMB_MONI reasons are many-

1) Check corresponding RWB->Adapter Monitors (sender)

2) If the adpter is active and running, then check the message monitoring in RWB

3) If not check your configurations

If you are using BPM, check the Reciever Determinations etc in the configuration

Check CPA Cache also as mentioned in the Refresh guide

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi moorthy,

Thanks for ur reply. I just gone through SM59 and tested my HTTP connection there i got " HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server Error and status code 500". Then i started document which u have been sent for me .There 15 th step as adapter engine connection data cache is not available . it shows as empty. Like that i clicked Business process it won't show anything.

Is their any configuration missed on XI.

Thanks

Selvam

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inetrnal Server 500 is success.

And did you check post installtion checks? Also have a look into these SAP notes - 764176 (SLD inconsistency)

and XI Readiness Check -884865

I think, some incosistences with SLD.

Integration process empty is ok. It will update during runtime if you have any BPM in your scenarios,

Regards,

Moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to SM59->Http destination i.e Integration_Directory_HMI in XI system and test the connection.

Refer this guide also-

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Regards,

Moorthy