cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - How to exploded a BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a material BOM defined. My question is, how can the BOM exploded in SD document?

So if I enter the material in a SD document, the material BOM should exploded. But it's not.

Thank you for your help!

RB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have maintained the structure scope for the item coategory in VOV7. If that is maintained then in VOV4 maintain the required combination of sales docItem categoryhigher level item to determine the BoM line item.

Regards,

Wasim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your response can you help me in another problem.

I have a material BOM defined. My question is, how can the BOM exploded in CS document?

So if I enter the material in a CS order, the material BOM should exploded. But at this moment this is not appening.

Thank you for your help!

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the doc type used on a normal sales order and a CS order is different. Pl make sure if the item cat determination V0V4 and item cat def ( Strc Scope) at V0V7 are maintained with proper values.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you should go thru the sales order item, double click on it and your system might have a kind of process wich will tell you if the bom is loaded or not.

If it not loaded it is because it failed when was created.

You can use the regular BOM tx CS01 to create it.

and assig it to the item.

But I dont think you have rights to use tx VOV4 which wont take where you need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your Item category weather you have maintained Structure scope and Application , also you need to do the Item category determination in VOV4.

Regards,

Ramesh